• UNM Daily Lobo details how Governor Martinez and political advisor Jay McCleskey had a secret pipeline into UNM presidential search meetings--GOP lobbyist Pat Rogers. Wasn't he also somehow involved in the fairgrounds casino deal?
• Old Town's Candy Lady, once famous for her chocolate penises, tries something new: "meth candy."
• State Senator (and top-notch policy wonk) Tim Keller from SE Albuquerque is drafting legislation to fix the New Mexico Finance Authority.
• Los Lunas prison guard arrested twice this weekend: total of 7 different charges in two different cities. Looks like the first arrest on Friday got him so depressed he got really really drunk on Sunday.
• Lapel camera shows ABQ police wreaking havoc with more than one "suspect." Sparks renewed calls for an independent investigation. DOJ already in touch with APD.
• Two ABQ chefs trying to raise dough for sausage business. Here's the link.