• Victim of the local film industry downturn? Owner of Nob Hill vintage clothier Revolver says the store will soon close its doors.
* New owner of 900 acre undeveloped portion of Mariposa planned community in Rio Rancho wants to flip its recent acquisition.
• Central Avenue's Luna Lodge gets new life as site of 30 apartments thanks to non-profit developer.
• Frackers set sights on New Mexico. Everybody sees dollar signs.
• UNM Regents discuss faculty salary problem. Do nothing.
• To keep up with State Legislature, you better start using Twitter.
• Eclipse Aerospace powers up its new plane's engines for first time. Says it's on schedule to deliver entire aircraft later this year.