• 100 cop cars and a helicopter look like a parade...even if children get presents at the end of it. Especially since it was done with our money. And the police chief seems to need some good news.
• Just another gem from the editorial staff over at ABQ Journal: Sunday's twisted defense of minority rule.
• UNM Hospital may have to pay out $165,000,000 (!!!) to settle claims that it failed to give out latest drugs to children with leukemia.
• Family Dollar store held up by frequent customer holding a knife. He would have been better off holding a mask.
• Legislative Finance Committee and Teachers' Union president agree: Raise admission standards for education majors.
• It's official! NM appeals court rules a week has seven days.
• The arches may be golden, but the building has to be brown.
• Cold, snow, and some chillin' students.
• City Somebody's camera takes pictures of all riders on bosque bike trail. Want to hear their lame excuse?