At Carlisle & Comanche. The first sanctuary was built in 1955 when those roads were dirt and the lot cost $5,000. Local architects: Muller Heller

Views: 8

Comment

You need to be a member of Duke City Fix to add comments!

Join Duke City Fix

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos



items in Duke City Fix More Duke City Fix photos

Latest Activity

Dee Cohen liked Johnny_Mango's blog post Fort Bayard: Historic Past, Haunted Present, Questionable Future
7 minutes ago
Bret commented on Masshole in Fringecrest's blog post Morning Fix - F. U. Troop
1 hour ago
Tom Frouge updated their profile
2 hours ago
a.j. posted an event
Thumbnail

“The Gospel According to Joan” at Aux Dog Theatre

May 9, 2014 at 8pm to June 1, 2014 at 4pm
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service